Sprayway Anzali Waterproof Jacket Wms
- Our Price
If you're going out in all weathers you want your waterproof jacket to be reliable, and for decades Gore-tex has been the gold standard in this. There are lighter and more breathable newer fabrics, but if your jacket is made with Gore-tex you know it has been well tested and will keep you dry in the wildest weather. The Anzali has all the things you would expect from a good hill jacket - wired hood with volume adjuster, storm flap to protect the front zip, decent pockets and so on, but weighs in at only 540g, so still pretty lightweight. It's a shaped fit, with a dropped back to keep the rain off your nether regions and a hem drawcord for really windy days. Good materials, good simple design, good jacket.
- Who should use it - and why
- A general use outdoor waterproof jacket for those who want the tried and tested performance of Gore-tex.
- Breathable and waterproof 2 layer Gore-tex fabric
- Adjustable hood with volume adjuster
- Wired peak
- Full length zip with storm flap
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs
- Weight 540g (size 12)