X Socks Trekking Light Socks
- Our Price
You're prepared for any tour with the X Socks Trekking Light. The varying density of the cushioning zones ensures that your feet never lose contact with your shoes. Here, too, the principle of X-Socks® technology, featuring the AirConditioning Channel® in combination with high-tech materials, creates a stable climate for dry feet - and only dry feet can perform optimally.
- X Socks
- Who should use it - and why
- These are a top class pair of socks that will continue to perform well beyond your breaking point. They are packed full of technical features which will help to keep your feet comfortable and healthy while your off on your adventures.
- Self-adjusting Cuff – adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- AirConditioning Channel – ventilates and dries
- Toe Protector – protects against blisters and chafing
- Instep Protector – distributes and absorbs pressure from lacing
- Rod Type Padding – cushions and ventilates inside the collar of your boot
- Anatomically shaped footbed – for a precise fit
- Achilles Tendon Protector – reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- X-Cross Bandage – cushions and stabilises the sensitive ankle area without restricting freedom of movement
- Heel Protector – reduces friction and the risk of blistering
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System – lateral ventilation under the sole