SealSkinz Trekking Socks
- Our Price
SealSkinz Trekking Socks are just the thing if you’re going anywhere near water. They combine a comfortable and breathable Merino wool inner layer with completely waterproof and durable outer layers to provide you with the best possible comfort and protection. The inner lining has been specially developed to actively wick moisture away from the skin to increase comfort and warmth. The waterproof breathable membrane is inserted using patented technology and allows perspiration, as water vapour, to escape whilst preventing water coming in. As well as being cosy and waterproof these socks use loop pile Merino wool to provide extra protection for the toes, sole, heel and achilles areas.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for wet weather trekking, these socks can be used by anyone looking to keep their feet dry and comfortable.
- Ideal for trekking and hiking in more arduous conditions
- Merino Wool inners gives exceptional thermal and wicking performance
- Deep padded loop pile around toes, sole, heel and achilles provides extra protection
- Elasticated instep and ankle provide support and ensure a close, comfortable fit with minimal friction within the shoe