Rab Vapour-rise Jacket Mens
- Our Price
Likely to become your favourite and most used outdoor jacket. Vapour-rise jackets simply work. They keep you warm and comfortable in such a wide range of conditions, from chilly city evenings to wet afternoons walking the moors. It's a good job that they wash easily and dry extremely quickly because you'll wear it so often. The outer Pertex Equilibrium fabric is windproof, water resistant and actually draws any water seepage back out. They are also incredibly breathable and with the soft, high-wicking, micro-fleece lining they keep your body at a comfortable temperature whether you're standing around or exercising hard.
Contemporary alpine styling with single block colour and contrast zips. Helmet compatible hood with roll down velcro tab. The 3 pockets have long contrast zips. Contrast main zip with internal storm flap. Pit zips and low bulk cuffs.
- Who should use it - and why
- Almost anyone: mountaineers, travellers & casual outdoor users. The performance of the Vapour-rise system excels for year round mountain walking (and almost everything else), with protective features and a balance of windproofing, warmth and breathability
- Pertex Equilibrium DWR outer with micro fleece wicking inner
- Helmet compatible grown-on hood with roll down velcro tab
- Foam interlined wired peak with volume adjustment
- 2 zipped A line pockets and 1 zipped Napoleon pocket
- Full length 2 way zip
- Adjustable laminated Velcro cuff tabs
- Pit zips
- Weight-615 grams