Rab Vapour-rise Guide Jacket
- Our Price
The Guide is the warm Vapour-rise Jacket designed for cold and mountain conditions. The outer Pertex Equilibrium fabric is windproof, water resistant and actually draws any water seepage back out. You get all the comfort, versatility, protection and performance of the standard Vapour-rise but in a design that enables a climbing harness and helmet to be worn. Extra warmth is provided by a Polartec hi-loft fleece drop liner zoned with the standard VR inner. The Guide Jacket has two large zipped external pockets, a deep zipped chest map pocket (suitable for OS maps) and two large internal zipped pockets. Pit zips provide extra ventilation and cooling for high energy activity.
- Who should use it - and why
- Visitors to wild places in wild weather will find the Guide Jacket combines the superb comfort and versatility of Vapour-rise with essential features for serious mountain and cold climate use.
- Outer of Pertex Equilibrium DWR and double weave softshell reinforced
- Inner of high wicking Polartec hi-loft fleece and zoned micro fleece
- Grown-on helmet compatible hood with wired peak and volume adjustment
- 2 external zipped A-line pockets and 1 zipped deep chest map pocket
- 2 large internal pockets
- Full length 2 way zip with chin guard and internal storm flap
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit zips
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 840g