Rab Microlight Vest Wms
- Our Price
The Microlight Vest provides extra warmth when you need it and looks great on. It fits snugly over a baselayer or light midlayer clothing and protects your core body temperature by keeping the warmth in and wind and chill out. It's very lightweight to wear and allows complete freedom of arm movement. Because it weighs so little and packs so small it's ideal for travellers and also makes excellent extra clothing for athletes and mountain walkers. The micro baffles give better insulation, fit and freedom of movement and make it more comfortable when worn under a shell or other outer garments. Since 2013 Rab have pre-treated their down to repel water so that it still retains its warmth in damp conditions.
- Who should use it - and why
- If you're out in the cold, down clothing provides the greatest warmth for the least weight. The Microlight Vest is good to wear, easy to pack and easy to carry. Now with Hydrophobic Down so still warm in the wet!
- Pertex Microlight 30D ripstop outer
- 80g of 750 fill power superior quality European goose down
- Hydrophobic Down to repel water so lofts even when wet
- Mini stitch through baffles
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped internal pocket
- YKK front zip with down baffle
- Medium cut
- Stuffs away into its internal pocket
- Weighs only 255g