Rab MeCo Gloves Wms
- Our Price
Wonderfully warm and practical gloves from special blend of merino wool and Cocona. Soft and quick drying they can be used on their own or as an inner glove to go under ski or mountaineering gloves for those who suffer from Reynaud's Syndrome (or just cold fingers). Cocona has a phenomenal ability to wick and evaporate moisture while merino wool is hard wearing yet soft and warm. Both fibres are anti bacterial and resist holding smells. They work really well together.
- Who should use it - and why
- High performance womens glove, light, warm and soft. Ideal to use on their own or as inner gloves for ski-ing or mountaineering. The Cocona and merino wool mix is high-wicking, warm and anti-bacterial.
- Cocona fabric gives amazingly efficient evaporation
- Merino wool for warmth and soft feel
- Both fabrics are anti-bacterial so no smell even after prolonged heavy use
- Very lightweight
- Thin, so no reduction in finger dexterity, easy to manipulate equipment while wearing them
- Ideal for skiers, mountaineers or just anyone suffering from cold fingers
- Work as either inner gloves or on their own