Rab MeCo 120 Pants
- Our Price
A great favourite of ours, Rab's MeCo 120 pants are the perfect wicking base layer to keep you warm in cold weather. Thanks to the blending of Merino wool and Cocona, the MeCo is highly breathable and quick drying, but still offers excellent insulation for when the temperature plummets. The combination of soft fabric, robust strength and great odour control properties make this is an ideal base layer that will become your kit of choice. The light 120gsm used for these pants is comfortable under other clothes and ideal for extra warmth in winter conditions or for active users in more extreme conditions.
Cocona is made from the activated carbon of recycled coconut shells- a waste product of the water filtration industry! The Cocona carbon is locked inside recycled polyester fibres, so will not wash or wear out. This combination pulls moisture across a larger surface area, giving the MeCo its incredible wicking properties, and helps trap a wide range of odour molecules. This means you feel dryer, without the sweat build up on the inside of your clothes. It also significantly improves odour control, particularly on long active days.
- Who should use it - and why
- For cold weather and winter sports, Rab's MeCo 120 pants make a comfortable fitting baselayer that wicks moisture away, keeps your legs warm and doesn't pong if you need to wear them for a few days on the run.
- 65% Merino wool blended with 35% Cocona® polyester
- Low bulk elasticated waistband
- Flatlock low bulk seams for comfort
- Easy Care
- Weight: 125g