Paramo Taiga Fleece Jacket Mens
- Our Price
The Paramo Taiga Fleece is one of our customers' favourite items - it combines the best qualities of a fleece and a waterproof jacket in one coat. The Analogy fleece technology gives excellent weather protection and it will keep you warm and dry in all but the most savage rainstorm. Providing function but not at the expense of comfort, this velvet-like fleece is so cosy that you will never want to take it off. Adding a Paramo jacket to this fleece provides an unbeatable combination that will stand up to the worst possible weather.
- Who should use it - and why
- The Taiga Fleece from Paramo is a SafariQuip favorite. Designed to be worn as a stand-alone garment or in combination with the Fuera Windproof Jacket for total Directional Waterproof protection.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Camera, compass or other essential storage provided by large zipped chest pocket.
- Adjustable temperature and weather protection from the high collar with single-hand drawcord adjustment.
- OS map pocket storage.
- Venting, weather protection and minimal rucking provided by concealed, elasticated waist and hem drawcords.
- Weight: 790g (Approx)
- Excellent weather protection provided by the exceptional Analogy Fleece technology.