Lifesystems Camping First Aid Kit
- Our Price
Lifesystems have designed this first aid kit to treat accidents most likely to occur around the campsite. This compact, neatly organised kit caters for burns, cuts, grazes, blisters and other minor injuries. Robustly packed in a waterproof ripstop fabric pouch featuring a "Quick-Find" system for ease of access in emergency situations. D of E Award recommended kit.
- Who should use it - and why
- This first aid kit is ideal for camping trips, or Duke of Edinburgh award schemes as it is lightweight but still carries all the equipment you'll need if you get into trouble.
- Primary care leaflet, scissors, tweezers & safety pins
- Fabric dressing strip & wound closure strips
- Low-adherent dressings, zinc oxide and microporous tape
- Medium and small-eyepad dressings and eyewash
- Fabric plasters, burn gel and triangular bandage
- Woven bandage & crepe bandage
- Paracetamol, antiseptic wipes & duct tape
- Vinyl Gloves, thermometer & gauze swabs
- Weighs approx. 452g
- Size (approx): 170 x 130 x 60 mm