British Berkefeld ATC Super Sterasyl Candle
- Our Price
High performance ATC Super Sterasyl replacement ceramic candles remove lead and many contaminant chemicals from water. They are ideal for use in the British Berkefeld Gravity Filter. ATC Super Sterasyl elements have a granular activated carbon core and additional lead removal media to remove lead and reduce the levels of chemical and organic contaminents in the water. These ceramic candles are cleanable for extended life and improved performance and are silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth within the filter.
- British Berkefeld
- Who should use it - and why
- Can be used as a replacement or upgrade in most ceramic drip and gravity filters. Excellent quality control with high performance and reliability.
- Replacement ceramic filter candle for Fairey and British Berkefeld gravity water filters
- Filters up to 20 litres of safe water per day
- Fits most gravity filters
- Can be cleaned and re-used
- Uses granular activated carbon in core to remove chemical contaminants
- Additional lead removal media used in core
- Size: Filter body length 178mm (7"). Spigot length 26mm threaded
- Weight: approx. 250g
- Link to ceramic filter candle performance tables