British Berkefeld ATC SS4 Water Filter
- Our Price
Specially made to filter lead, unpleasant organic chemicals, disease pathogens and dirt out of water. This top performance gravity filter can provide safe drinking water when the supply comes from wells, boreholes, springs or through old and potentially contaminated plumbing. The filter provides safe drinking water easily and without the need for electricity or chemical water treatment and can provide up to 80 litres of treated water per day. Their ease of use combined with their proven effectiveness at removing lead, water-borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid, and other harmful impurities has led to the filters being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organisations. This model is fitted with the highest performance ATC Super Sterasyl lead and chemical removal candles as standard.
BULKY/HEAVY item - OVERSEAS customers please contact us for a shipping cost before ordering.
- British Berkefeld
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for campsites, homes and holiday cottages that don’t have access to clean water or with water supplies run through ancient or lead plumbing. This filter can clean up to 80 litres of water a day without needing power or chemicals.
- Gravity fed water filter
- Fitted with 4 ATC Super Sterasyl candles to remove lead, chemicals and disease pathogens.
- No electricity or chemicals needed
- Provides 80 litres of safe water per day
- Capacity of the lower chamber is 10 litres
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Simple to use and maintain
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used
- Upper chamber fits into lower for easy transporting
- Link to water filter candle performance tables
- Size packed: 34cm x 22cm dia. Size assembled: 50cm x 22cm dia.
- Weight: approx. 3kg