Berghaus Verden 65 +10 Rucksack
- Our Price
Strength without weight, this very durable Berghaus Verden 65 litre rucksack is made of lightweight and extremely hardwearing fabric, and will stand up to years of heavy use. The award-winning back system adjusts easily to different back lengths and keeps the bag well balanced as you walk. There are two main compartments with a zipped divider, allowing you to keep your muddy clothes away from the rest of your kit. A spacious top pocket provides room for things that you need to get at often, while the two collapsible side pockets add another optional 10 litres for larger loads. It also has a seperate raincover stored in its own zipped pocket under the lid allowing you to keep everything dry in the worst weather.
- Who should use it - and why
- This extremely durable Berghaus Verden 65 litre rucksack combines the comfort and strength needed for long walks with the lightweight and compactness required for a short day out. This bag is great for both the occasional wanderer and the serious hiker.
- Extremely hardwearing fabric
- Adjustable back length for a comfortable fit
- Side expansion pockets (5 litres each)
- Hydration reservoir holder
- Waterproof raincover
- Two walking pole holders
- Large lid pocket
- Weight approx: 2.16kg
- Dimensions: 79cm(H) x 36cm (W) x 30cm (D)
- Capacity: 65+10 litres