Berghaus Freeflow 25 Daysack
- Our Price
This Berghaus Freeflow 25 pack has been designed to create a space between your back and the load; Just like rucksacks of old, but without the weight, no sweat. The 25 litre daypack has a hip belt and chest strap to make carrying the rucksack more comfortable, lid pockets to keep your valuables safe and sound, two walking pole holders and a raincover. Made with lightweight and durable fabrics these are great all round technical Berghaus daypacks.
- Who should use it - and why
- This versatile Berghaus Freeflow 25 backpack is ideal for days out on the hills, or the zoo, or simply a trip to the shops. The Freeflow back system will keep you cool and the waterproof raincover will keep you dry, so you can use this bag all year round.
- Freeflow system keeps your back cool and dry
- EVABreathe shoulder straps for increased breathability and comfort
- Waterproof raincover in top lid
- Walking pole / ice axe holders
- Front and side pockets
- Dimensions: : (approx) 60cm (H) x 37cm (W) x 27cm (D)
- Weight: 1.12kg
- Capacity: 25 litres