Berghaus Freeflow 20 Daysack
- Our Price
'Sweaty Back Syndrome' is a problem that affects many walkers and travellers when carrying a rucksack; but now we've found a cure! This Berghaus Freeflow 20 pack has been designed to create a space between your back and the load; Just like rucksacks of old, but without the weight, no sweat. The 20 litre daypack has an elasticated detachable hip belt and a height adjustable chest strap for a comfortable and secure carry. There are two walking pole holders, a large lid pocket, mesh side pockets and an internal bladder pouch with H2O tube slot. Made with lightweight and durable fabrics this is a great all round technical daypack.
- Who should use it - and why
- This versatile backpack is ideal for days out on the hills, or the zoo, or simply a trip to the shops. The Freeflow back system will keep you cool and the waterproof raincover will keep you dry, so you can use this bag all year round.
- Freeflow system keeps your back cool and dry
- Vented shoulder straps for increased breathability and comfort
- Internal pocket to hold up to 2 litre water bladder
- Integrated raincover in base
- Walking pole / ice axe holders
- Top and side pockets
- Dimensions: (approx) 55cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 21cm (D)
- Weight: 920g
- Capacity: 20 litres