Berghaus Deluge Waterproof Overtrousers Mens
- Our Price
Tried and tested over many tears (this was a typo but the vision of crying designers is too good to correct!), Berghaus Deluges are one of the best overtrousers we have used. The ¾ length side zip allows you to put them on quickly and easily without taking your boots off if you're caught out in an unexpected downpour. The zips can also be undone from the top, enabling you to use them as vents in hot, wet conditions. You can be confident that Berghaus' own AQ2 fabric offers great waterproofness, breathability and durability - making these ideal for year-round use.
- Who should use it - and why
- Waterproof, breathable and tough, so good for anyone going out in wet weather to do anything active.
- Waterproof and breathable AQ2 fabric
- Treated with a DWR finish
- Three quarter length zipped for ease of putting on and taking off
- Elasticated waist with drawcord for an exact / comfortable fit
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Dry mesh and nylon lining
- Weight: 390g