Sprayway Rhea Waterproof Jacket Wms
- Our Price
For a good part of the year British weather can do anything! This jacket comes into its own when you're not sure what you're going to get. It packs into a small stuff sack so could clip to a belt, slip into a pocket or take up next to no space in a rucksack. It is properly waterproof and has a good wired peak on the hood, so is well able to cope with any heavy rain and wind that you might come across, while the breathablity makes it still useful on warm or muggy summer days. A well designed lightweight summer jacket.
- Who should use it - and why
- Packable, lightweight and properly waterproof, a jacket to take along for days when you're not sure what sort of weather you are going to get.
- Waterproof breathable Hydro Dry membrane
- Packs into stuff sack (included)
- Full length zip
- Two zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- Wire peaked hood with volume adjuster
- Hood rolls into collar
- Velcro cuff adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Mesh/taffeta lining
- Weight 370g (UK size 12)