Rab Downpour Waterproof Jacket Wms
- Our Price
The Rab Downpour jacket is a lightweight jacket which is designed with functionality and comfort in mind. At just over 280g, the lightweight Pertex material of this jacket means that you will barely notice it in your bag when not in use. However, the peaked hood, pit zips and storm flap pockets will mean this jacket can provide valuable protection from the worst of the UK weather, with the ability to pack into it's own pocket for storage when the worst of the weather has passed.
- Who should use it - and why
- Perfect for anyone who needs a lightweight waterproof but doesn't want to compromise on comfort or functionality.
- Pertex Shield+ 2.5L fabric with DryTouch
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak and roll down closure
- YKK front zip with external and internal storm flaps
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets and storm flaps, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 YKK zipped pit zips with storm flaps
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (size L): 72cm/28 inch
- Weight (g): 281
- Hydrostatic Head: 20,000mm