Paramo Velez Adventure Light Smock Wms
- Our Price
The Paramo Velez Adventure Light Smock uses the same material as the Alta, but in a smock version, with a shorter cut but long at the back for extra protection while cycling and with articulated shoulders for ease of movement. This is the ladies version, which provides the best possible fit for women, allowing a more comfortable day out. There are side zips for better temperature control during high-energy activities, a large chest pocket, internal hand pockets and a hood with wired peak and volume adjuster.
- Who should use it - and why
- Any female outdoor enthusiast will benefit greatly from the Velez Adventure Light Smock. The Adventure Light Smock provides all the multi-activity features of the best-selling Velez Adventure Smock but utilises Nikwax Analogy Light, a lightweight fabric.
- Weight: 575g
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin reversed zip design with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail for maximum protection with draw-cord.
- High collar with central, single-hand adjustment to prevent wind, rain and snow entering the neck area.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with bite tab.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for rucksack use.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and roll-away.
- Nikwax Analogy Light fabric performance guaranteed.