Rab Vapour-rise Trail Pants Wms
- Our Price
Oh so comfortable! They’re lightweight, warm, weather resistant and give unrestricted movement. You’ll hardly ever need to wear, or carry, overtrousers. Vapour-rise Trail Pants are great for the unsettled weather of the British Isles, frosty days, continental winters and pessimists going on activity holidays. The Pertex Equilibrium shell fabric manages water and stops the wind, while the micro-fleece lining provides a soft, fast wicking fabric that keeps you warm and feeling dry. Even if heavy rain does find its way through the Pertex Equilibrium, it's not a major problem, the fabric draws it out again and dries quickly while the micro fleece continues to keep you warm.
- Who should use it - and why
- Active outdoors women or adventurous travellers who simply want pants that are warm, comfortable to wear and work.
- Pertex Equilibrium DWR outer and micro fleece wicking inner
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Elasticated waist with belt loops, popper fastening and zipped fly
- Drawcord hems on legs for close fit