Mountain Equipment Chamois Pant Wms
- Our Price
One of the most frequent requests we get in our shop is for slim-fitting walking trousers for women, and these Mountain Equipment Chamois Pants fit the bill perfectly. Slim in the leg but light enough so that there's no drag when you step up, they are made of a light but tough ExoLite fabric which looks sleek but is highly wear resistant. The unfussy design and lack of any flapping fabric makes them work well for cycling or climbing, while the slight stretch means they are comfortable enough to wear for a whole day on the hill. Ankle zips make them easy to take on or off and four zipped pockets give you plenty of storage space. Practical and good looking too, we can't recommend them highly enough.
- Mountain Equipment
- Who should use it - and why
- Their neat fit, unfussy design and tough material make them ideal for active outdoorsy women when walking, cycling or climbing.
- Fabric: ExoLite 210 (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Women's Alpine (i.e. slim) fit
- Integrated belt with double press-stud fastening waist
- Microfleece waistband
- 2 hand and 2 thigh pockets, all zipped
- Low volume lower leg with ankle zips and internal gusset panel
- Drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
- Weight: 370g (size 12)