Berghaus Ortler Pant Wms
- Our Price
The Berghaus Ortler Pants are a fantastic 3 season walking trouser, designed for comfort by way of Berghaus's 4-way stretch nylon with durable water repellancy. As well as ease of movement are additional comfort features such as articulated knees, elasticated waistband and side leg ventilation zips to help regulate temperature during periods of high exertion. There are 4 pockets, 2 slash side pockets one of which has an internal zipped security pocket. There is also a single hip pocket. A drawcord hem around the ankles keeps out dust and mud and stops excess fabric getting in the way.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for travel and outdoors use in general. The Berghaus Ortler pants are versatile enough for the trails, yet stylish and comfortable enough to wear in the pub after the day's adventures!
- DWR treated fabric to shed off light rain and snow
- zipped leg vents to help regulate your temperature and stay comfortable
- Comfortable to wear and freedom of movement thanks to elasticated waistband and articulated knees.
- Versatile and abrasion resistant
- Weight: 450g (approx)