Rab MeCo 120 Pants Wms
- Our Price
A great favourite of ours, Rab's MeCo 120 pants are the perfect wicking base layer to keep you warm and comfortable in cold weather. Thanks to the blending of Merino wool and Cocona, the MeCo is highly breathable and quick drying, but still offers excellent insulation for when the temperature plummets. Combined with soft fabric and improved odour control this is an ideal base layer that you will enjoy wearing. The light 120gsm used for these pants is comfortable worn as a layer and ideal for extra warmth in normal winter conditions or for active users in more extreme conditions.
Cocona is made from the activated carbon of recycled coconut shells- a waste product of the water filtration industry! The Cocona carbon is locked inside recycled polyester fibres, so will not wash or wear out. This combination pulls moisture across a larger surface area, giving the MeCo its incredible wicking properties, and helps trap a wide range of odour molecules. This means you feel dryer, without the sweat build up on the inside of your clothes. It also significantly improves odour control, particularly on long active days.
- Who should use it - and why
- For cold weather and winter sports Rab's MeCo 120 pants make a comfortable fitting baselayer that wicks moisture away and keeps your legs and bottom warm.
- 65% Merino wool blended with 35% Cocona® polyester
- Low bulk elasticated waistband
- Flatlock low bulk seams for comfort
- Easy Care
- Weight: 115g