Salomon Ellipse GTX Shoes Wms
- Our Price
Looks like a running shoe, acts like a walking shoe and feels like a casual shoe - the Ellipse GTX will do all of these jobs and do them well. The Gore-tex liner will keep you dry, the Contagrip sole grips well on wet ground, rocky surfaces and even mud while the EVA midsole holds your foot well and resists twisting. Their lightness will endear them to runners and mountain travellers, as will their tough construction, but although aimed by Salomon at "women who like to move fast in the mountains" where they really score is in their versatility. For anybody who wants just one pair of shoes for trail walking, travelling and casual use these are the perfect choice.
- Who should use it - and why
- Lightweight waterproof walking shoes aimed at speedy hillwalkers but also great for more leisurely use - one pair of shoes for hiking, travel and casual wear.
Features and Specification
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-tex lining
- Grippy Contagrip sole
- Lightweight (600g/pair size 5)
- Shock asbsorbing midsole with heel foam
- Women's specific fit
- Sewn in tongue
- Tough outers with anti-scuff toe protection