Keen Koven Waterproof Shoes Wms
- Our Price
So maybe you don't want a full on walking boot but you do want footwear that can deal with mud and rough tracks? You want them to be lightweight but robust and you want a good grippy sole. These Koven shoes will fit the bill. Both light and tough, they will stand up to heavy use, with Keen's distinctive toe bumper giving you plenty of protection. They are properly waterproof, have good resistance to twisting and the cleats still give grip on muddy tracks. As usual with Keen the fit is broad, especially across the ball of the foot and they are comfortable straight from the off. Practical walking shoes that you could take travelling or use as approach shoes on your own patch.
- Who should use it - and why
- An excellent waterproof walking shoe for women who don't like anything too stiff around their ankles, as well as a smart, comfortable general use shoe.
- Leather/textile mix uppers
- Waterproof KEEN.DRY membrane
- Lightweight, 760g/pair (UK size 5.5)
- Broad fit
- Non-marking grippy rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lugs for good traction on muddy ground
- Good lateral twist resistance for stability on rough terrain
- Sewn in tongue