Scarpa Terra GTX Boots Wms
- Our Price
Proof that a full grain leather boot can still be lightweight! Lighter than many fabric boots yet with the robustness and waterproofing of leather (plus a Gore-tex liner for additional waterproofing) the Terras will still stand up well to the roughness of British hills and trails. The midsole is fairly stiff to give good support, both longitudinally and laterally, while the luxuriously padded cuff and tongue give good ankle support. The Vibram sole is hardwearing and has a good deep tread, angled on the heels for extra grip coming downhill. A good comfortable boot that you can take out on the hills with confidence, with Scarpa's well-deserved reputation for quality.
- Who should use it - and why
- Active women who want a robust and supportive but still lightweight leather boot for hills and trails.
- Full Grain leather
- Waterproof breathable Gore-tex lining
- Hardwearing Vibram sole
- Lightweight (only 1000g/pair size 38)
- Padded ankle cuff and tongue
- Women's specific fit