Salomon Ellipse Leather GTX Mid Boot Wms
- Our Price
Many leather boots are quite heavy, but using split suede keeps the weight down while still taking advantage of the waterproofness and wear resistance of leather. Despite weighing only 750g per pair these Ellipses are a proper boot that you could take up a hill in the Lake District or on an Alpine mountain track. The mid height cut still has good ankle support and there is tough protection at heel and toe, as well as good resistance to twisting. The Contagrip sole gives good traction and is hardwearing (as well as coming in a natty purple colour!), while the heel cup cradles your heel neatly. The latest version of a tried and tested Salomon design, well made and comfortable.
- Who should use it - and why
- A lightweight walking boot for women who don't want too much around their ankles.
- Suede and fabric uppers
- Gore-tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Grippy hardwearing Contagrip sole
- Lightweight (750g/pair UK size 5.5)
- Women's specific fit
- Shock absorbing heel
- Mid height cut
- Protective toe cap
- EVA midsole for good twist resistance