Anatom V2 Lomond Light Hiking Boots Wms
- Our Price
Before they started making footwear Anatom measured 30,000 pairs of feet all over Britain and then built their boots around the results. These boots really were designed from the inside out! They fit well on the average (quite wide) British foot and are comfortable from the word go. The TriAria membrane will keep your feet dry and the Vibram Grivola that they have chosen for the sole is one of the grippiest, while still retaining Vibram's legendary hardwearing qualities. Excellent all round, all weather walking boots.
- Who should use it - and why
- An all round hill and trail walking boot that will cope with both rocky hill ground and muddy lowland field walks.
- Waterproof breathable TriAria membrane
- Vibram Grivola sole, both grippy and hardwearing
- Tough Polyester and suede outer
- Women's specific fit
- Wide fitting
- Hydrophobic lining
- Weight 990g (size 38)