Anatom Quadra Q2 Boots Wms
- Our Price
The women's Q2 Quadra boot from Anatom offers a great balance between the benefits of a lightweight female walking boot and a full grain leather boot. The 2.00mm full grain Italian leather gives the Quadra Q2 a great feeling of durability and protection, while features like the Vibram sole ensures you have sure footing across all different types of terrain. As well, the boot offers complete waterproof protection thanks to Anatom's own brand waterproof and breathable membrane - Tri.Aria. Plus, given how much passion Anatom have expended sourcing lightweight materials, you'll certainly feel lighter on your feet as a result of their efforts. From a comfort perspective, these boots are amazing, with a roomy toe box to fit the typical wide-ish British foot and a good shock absorbing midsole. They feel just right straight out of the box and will cope superbly with all the multifarious delights of Britain's weather and terrain.
- Who should use it - and why
- The ladies Anatom Q2 brings together the comfort of a lightweight boot with the durability of a full grain Italian leather in a stylish and practical way. They are ideal for 4 season UK walking and summer walking in the Alps or Dolomites.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Tri.Aria™ liner
- Soft calf leather padded collar offers ankle comfort
- Tri-Flex™ calibrated midsole system provides excellent torsional stability whilst ensuring a comfortable, natural flex for the foot
- Vibram® Grivola outsole provides natural movement, stability, grip and thrust for the foot
- Three-part brass speed lace and hook combination system for a secure, true fit and quick entry and removal of the boot
- Product lifetime guarantee
- Weight: 1550 gms (size 42)