Anatom Q2 Ultralight Hiking Boots Wms
- Our Price
Lightweight versions of Anatom's tried and tested Q2 boots, the Ultralights are 25% lighter than their predecessors, but still retain the grippy Vibram sole and Anatom's own Tri Aria waterproof breathable membrane. The quality Italian nubuck leather gives them a sleeker and less clumpy look, while keeping the performance levels of a proper hill boot. The particular variety of Vibram used, XS Trek, is renowned for its durability, and the nylon midsole is highly resistant to twisting. The leather inner collar makes them extremely comfortable, as well as resisting wear better than a fabric equivalent. A well thought out and well made boot, tougher than most lightweight footwear but much lighter than a full mountain boot.
- Who should use it - and why
- Lightweight and high performance, a proper walking boot for women who don't want too much weight on their feet.
- 2mm Italian nubuck leather
- Tria Aria waterproof and breathable membrane
- Hydrophobic lining
- Vibram sole
- Nylon midsole
- Ultralight footbed
- Women's Fit
- Lightweight (930g/pair, size 38)
- Sizes 37-42