Pure Hydration Aquapure Traveller Water Purifier
- Our Price
The Aquapure Traveller makes safe-to-drink water from any fresh water source. It gets rid of the "is this water safe to drink" worry and allows you to fill your Traveller bottle from any hotel tap, standpipe, river or other fresh water source. So what does it do? The Traveller will kill viruses and bacteria such as E.Coli and Polio, remove waterborne pathogens such as Giardia, remove toxic chemicals and heavy metals and clear the taste and sediment from the water. It does this by using a filter and purifier in the cap, so any water that passes from the bottle to your mouth does so through the filter and purifier. On average you can expect the 750ml bottle to purify 350l of water over its life time, thats just 10 pence a litre! Endorsed by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases this is a safe, easy to use, no fuss way to ensure you have safe drinking water on your travels.
- Pure Hydration
- Who should use it - and why
- Travellers who want a simple and safe way to get drinking water without adding chemicals.
- 750ml sports top bottle
- Purifies water from any fresh water source
- Uses filter/purifier bottle cap.
- Removes viruses, pathogens, toxic chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste and odours
- Purifies up to 350L of water over its lifetime
- Replacement filter/purifier caps available
- Endorsed by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases London
- Allows for easily portable, swift purification of water