British Berkefeld SS2 Water Filter
- Our Price
Get rid of disease pathogens, chemical contaminants and dirt from your drinking water using this high performance gravity filter. They are designed for use in locations where a regular supply of safe drinking water is unreliable or unobtainable. They provide a simple and proven source of safe drinking water without the need for electricity or chemical water treatment and can provide up to 40 litres of safe drinking water per day. This ease of operation combined with a proven effectiveness at eliminating water-borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid, has led to the filters being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organisations. Fitted with high performance Super Sterasyl candles as standard.
- British Berkefeld
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for campsites, homes or holiday cottages that don’t have access to clean water. This filter can clean up to 40 litres of water a day without needing power or chemicals, providing you with water without a chemical aftertaste.
- Gravity fed water filter
- No electricity or chemicals needed
- Provides 40 litres of safe water per day
- Capacity of the lower chamber is 10 litres
- Fitted with 2 Super Sterasyl candles to remove chemicals and disease pathogens
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Simple to use and maintain
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used
- Upper chamber fits into lower for easy transporting
- Link to water filter candle performance tables.
- Size packed: 34cm x 22cm dia. Size assembled: 50cm x 22cm dia.