British Berkefeld ATC SS2 Water Filter
- Our Price
Remove unpleasant organic chemicals, lead and disease pathogens from water. This high performance drip filter is ideal for cleaning water where the supply water is dirty, impure or potentially contaminated with lead from old plumbing or mineral waste. These filters use gravity to provide a simple and proven source of safe drinking water without electricity or chemical water treatment and can provide up to 40 litres of water per day. Their ease of use combined with a proven effectiveness at eliminating water-borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid, has led to the filters being specified for field operations by many of the worlds major aid and emergency relief organisations. This model is fitted with highest performance ATC Super Sterasyl lead and chemical removal candles as standard.
Great filter simple assemble and it works
Well at first when I opened the box had my doubts as it looks bit poor made when it comes to tap and seal around it and there was some sort silicone inside my tap as well. But now after few days it does the job and there is always plenty of drinking water to use in my flat.
- British Berkefeld
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for campsites, homes and holiday cottages that don’t have access to clean water or with water supplies run through ancient or lead plumbing. This filter can clean up to 40 litres of water a day without needing power or chemicals.
- Gravity fed water filter
- Fitted with 2 ATC Super Sterasyl candles to remove lead, chemicals and disease pathogens.
- No electricity or chemicals needed
- Provides 40 litres of safe water per day
- Capacity of the lower chamber is 10 litres
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Simple to use and maintain
- Filter candles can be cleaned and re-used
- Upper chamber fits into lower for easy transporting
- Link to water filter candle performance tables.
- Size packed: 34cm x 22cm dia. Size assembled: 50cm x 22cm dia.