STABILicers Lite Pavement Crampons
- Our Price
Worried about slipping on icy pavements or hard packed snow? These ingenious STABIlicers have hardened steel studs shaped to bite into ice & snow on both heel and forefoot. The rubber cleats around the studs prevent the teetering effect some pavement crampons give when you have to take the odd step on rock or tarmac. A tough elasticated cradle holds them onto your shoe or boot, enabling you to fit them easily in seconds. They weigh very little and roll up to fit easily into a pocket or handbag.
An essential piece of winter kit - our first batch of these sold out in a couple of weeks so don't leave it too long.
- Who should use it - and why
- Anyone looking to make getting around and about a little easier when the ice and snow hits.
- Available in 3 sizes - small (35-39), medium (40-43.5) & large (44-47)
- Full foot slip protection with heel and forefoot cleats
- Lightweight TPE Elastomer holds STABILicers Lite securely in place
- Can easily be attached to any shoe or boot - well, not stilettos!
- Traction tread outsole and cleats simultaneously contact walking surface, providing superior grip on ice, snow, rock, and pavement
- Note: Not to be used for technical ice climbing or mountaineering.