Petzl Tikkina Headtorch
- Our Price
The Tikkina is a super value general purpose torch and head lamp. It's ideal for evening walkers, campers and travellers, as well as for emergency use at home (to get to a fuse box in the dark, for instance). There are three light levels, offering a 5 lumens of light giving a 10m beam for close proximity work which will last up to 220 hours, or turn onto max power for an impressive 55m beam (and still up to 60 hours battery life), all on one set of AAA batteries. It slips easily into a pocket and can be worn comfortably on your head or easily held. The Tikkina is built to the standard we have come to expect from Petzl, sturdy, lightweight, weatherproof and easy to use. Whether you are walking the dog on a winter evening or trying to find your tent in the dark this is a reliable torch that will not disappoint.
- Who should use it - and why
- Great value. Ideal for everyone who wants a reliable torch. It has Petzl reliability and toughness, is easy to use, gives good light and the batteries last for ages.
- 55m beam (Maximum mode)
- 220 hours battery life (Economic mode)
- 5 Lumens (Economic), 100 Lumens (standard), 150 Lumens (Max)
- Takes 3 x AAA (included) /LR03 batteries
- Hybrid - Compatible with rechargeable Ni-MH
- Comfortable, easy to adjust elasticated head band
- Adjustable lighting angle
- Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant)
- Weight: 85g including batteries
- Guarantee: 5 years