Petzl Tikka XP Headtorch
- Our Price
Petzl's latest Tikka XP model head torch. More versatile and more powerful than ever, and easier to use than older models. It's a complete mystery to us why people still use hand torches when head torches are so much more convenient. Your light is always pointing where you are looking and you have both hands free, whether you're out at night, working in the dark or reading in bed. Head torches are not just useful for outdoors adventure sports and by travellers.
Petzl reliability and robustness are a given, and it comes with a broad, comfortable headband. Separate LED's provide a focused beam and a diffused wide area light. (For moving around safely at night both can be combined.) The Tikka XP's single switch is big, easy to use and lets you quickly select a lighting level that suits you without dazzling or leaving you straining to see. The Tikka XP is now fully regulated, giving a constant light output that doesn't dim and a better battery life. A boost mode and a reserve mode provide extra light to see further and an emergency reserve so that you should never be left completely in the dark.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for almost anyone and every adventure. The Tikka XP is a reliable, powerful, easy to use head torch with a variety of energy and potentially life saving settings!
- Five selectable white light settings for ambient, proximity, movement, rapid movement and strobe.
- Focused and/or wide angle beam types from twin LED's
- Two selectable red light settings for proximity and strobe.
- Boost mode for maximum range (180 lumens)
- Up to 100 hours light duration (Economic setting)
- 2 hours light duration at maximum setting 50m
- A Reserve mode gives a minimum of 5 lumen for a further 40 hours
- Fully regulated for constant light output and maximum life
- Easy to use even with gloves on
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (included). Rechargeable and lithium battery compatible
- Weather resistant
- 3 year guarantee against malfunction
- Weight: 85 g including batteries