Coast HX5 LED Torch
- Our Price
Once upon a time everybody used to keep one of those big chunky hand torches in the car or in the cupboard next to the fuse box. They were particularly handy if you wanted to break down a door or club to death a charging lion. Times have changed! The HX5 is many times brighter and a tenth of the weight of the old behemoths, but fits in your pocket and takes up hardly any space. A simple slide mechanism allows quick adjustment from a 79m beam to short range flood and a well protected button prevents you switching it on accidentally and draining the battery. A great torch to take travelling or to keep handy for emergencies. Not much use for clubbing charging lions though.
- Who should use it - and why
- A torch to keep in your pocket, your car or the pocket of your sack, light, bright and great value.
- Easy slide to focus from spot to flood
- 79m beam with standard alkaline batteries (130 lumens)
- 130m beam with lithium ion batteries (345 lumens)
- Up to 3hrs 45 constant use
- Weighs less than 100g
- Only 10.5cm long
- 5 year warranty
- 2 way pocket clip
- Alkaline batteries included
- Compatible with NiMH and Li Ion batteries