Parachute Silk Hammock - Single
- Our Price
The single parachute hammock from Ticket to the Moon is a lighter and more compact version of its double counterpart. Made from the same strong synthetic parachute silk, it is comfortable and practical, the ideal sleeping arrangement when travelling and an excellent alternative to a tent. It will keep you off the ground, protected from insects and ground reptiles and can be assembled in only a few minutes. The silk is both rot resistant and machine washable and the slight elasticity moulds to your body for extra comfort. Available in a number of unique colour combinations this hammock would make a great gift for someone off travelling or on holiday.
This upgraded version of the original Ticket To The Moon hammock now incorporates a clever integrated slide down sleeve to protect the hammock (from fading and accidental damage) when not in use.
- Ticket To The Moon
- Who should use it - and why
- For individuals who want a good nights sleep or a comfortable place to relax.
- High grade synthetic parachute material (100% silk nylon) skin friendly
- Stainless steel hooks
- Triple stitched for extra strength
- Adjustable hanging system
- Compact hammock shaped stuff sack
- Can withstand up to 200kg
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Rot resistant
- Size: 320 x 155 cm/ 10.5 x 5.1 ft
- Weight: 590g