Hammock Hanging Hook
- Our Price
Want to hang your hammock up at home? You'll need a strong support and the right tools to get it fixed up properly. This extra heavy duty 2 part screw hook can be fitted into block, brick,concrete, timber and even studded walls. It comes complete with a nylon wall plug. You will require a 14mm masonry or 9mm wood drill bit.
NB. Single Screw Kit (if you want to hang your hammock this way at both ends you will require two kits)
- Ticket To The Moon
- Who should use it - and why
- Want your very own hammock at home? This sturdy hook will provide a permanent fixing point.
- Zinc plated heavy duty screw eye and hook
- Nylon wall plug
- Suitable for brick, concrete or timber walls
- Max load bearing weight: 120Kg