Rab Ascent 900 Down Sleeping Bag
- Our Price
Rab are unquestionably the market leaders in down insulated sleeping bags. Rab’s reputation has been cemented by over 30 years of quality products. The Ascent is box wall constructed to avoid cold spots and filled with 650 fill power European duck down. The down is pre-treated to repel water so that it will continue to loft and trap air even if the bag gets wet. The Ascent 900 has a Pertex® Microlight inner and outer fabric to help reduce the weight of the bag without compromising on the strength of the fabric. Having the bags locally made in Derbyshire also takes advantage of the skills their workforce have developed over many years. The Ascent has a full length 2 way zip (so you can stick your feet out of the end if the night warms up) and as with all Rab down bags it comes with a compression sack and a loose storage sack. It’s simple, if you want a down bag, get a Rab.
- Who should use it - and why
- Great for hikers, climbers and anyone who spends time in the mountains. It will keep you cosy all year round, and still weighs only 1530 grams! Sleep Limit -18C.
- Box wall construction
- 900g of 650 fill power European Hydrophobic duck down
- Internal collar and hood draw cord for increased comfort
- Rab Sleep Limit: -18 ºC
- 4 season
- Person Height: 185cm
- Shoulder:75cm, Hip:65cm, Foot:50cm
- Weight 1530g