Lowe Alpine Airzone Pro ND33-40 Daypack Wms
- Our Price
A womens specfic pack that combines comfort and function whilst looking very smart. Perfect for mountain walking, multi day hikes, fast and light travel or cragging. The Airzone is designed to keep the main body of the rucksack away from your back for maximum breathability. The adaptive fit system also means that you will still have a rucksack that is easy to adjust, ensuring a comfortable and anatomically correct fit. As you expect from Lowe the bag is made of tough, durable yet lightweight fabric, so it will stand up to serious outdoor use. What sets the Airzone Pro apart from other rucksacks is the attention to detail. There are stretchy zipped hip belt pockets perfect for stuffing with snacks and a side pocket that allows you to delve into the main body of the rucksack without opening the lid. This sack features Lowe's super secure walking pole holders and a fantastically secure bungee cradle ideal for holding a helmet. Top this off with a large front pocket, large mesh side pockets and comfortable padding throughout and what you have is a bag ready to face the wild in style!
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- Women looking for a lightweight, durable, feature packed rucksack that is ready to be used in the wild.
- AirZone system keeps you cool and comfortable
- Womens specific fit
- Adjustable back length for a comfortable fit
- Easy side entry to main body of pack
- Bungee cradle to hold helmet or waterproofs
- Waterproof raincover
- Walking pole holders
- Large front pocket
- Only weighs 1.54kg
- Adjustable capacity from 33 to 40 litres