Lowe Alpine Eclipse Superlight 25 Daypack
- Our Price
For fast and light the Lowe Alpine Superlight 25 is the perfect daysack. A snug, secure fit makes balance and movement on difficult terrain much easier. Built with Lowe Alpine's enduring quality and innovative designs the Superlight 25 will exceed all your daysack requirements. This daypack is incredibly comfortable to wear all day as it comes with a padded hipbelt and an adaptive shoulder harness which reacts to your body's movements. The Superlight 25 is compatible for a hydration system and the bottle holsters are removable for those circumstances when you don't need to take on extra water. The Sutperligh 25 daysack from Lowe Alpine is well built and practical, it is a firm SafariQuip favourite.
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- Mountain athletes, and lightweight walkers who use compact, lightweight gear. The build quality of this pack is superb, plus, the Lightflite 25 is comfortable to wear all day long.
- A daypack for fast-and-light activities
- Hydration system compatible
- Mesh back with removable padding for comfort
- Padded hipbelt
- 3 zipped pockets
- Stretch elastic compression and volume expansion (removable)
- Quick release walking pole fastenings for 2 poles
- Capacity: 25litres
- Weight: 436g