Lowe Alpine Airzone Z 20 Daypack
- Our Price
A lightweight, durable day pack packed with thoughtful features. The Z 20 uses the Airzone back system to separate the pack from your back for superb breathability, great in hot climates or when you are out and active. The shallow curve of the back system makes for a more compact sack than most similar designs, without sacrificing anything in terms of ventilation or capacity. Makes it easier to get at items in the bottom of the sack too. Additional little features such as the bike light holder on the front of the sack and the phone sized pocket on the shoulder strap make this a great pack for cycling or running to work with, as well as a great bag for a day's playing around out in the hills.
NB. Photo out of date - current model has trekking pole grips on left hand side (not right as shown on photo). Also has lime green buckles on Giro on top side compression straps.
- Lowe Alpine
- Who should use it - and why
- A sensible sized and well thought out design for anyone who wants to avoid a sweaty back.
- Lightweight 20 litre daypack
- AirZone back system to keep you cool
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Large front and side mesh pockets
- Walking pole holders with unique tip gripper
- Waterproof raincover
- Internal zipped pocket
- Chest strap with whistle
- Bike light holder
- Hydration pouch compatible
- Only weighs 1.04 kg
- Capacity: 20 litres