LittleLife Ranger Child Carrier
- Our Price
The Ranger is the lightest British Standard child carrier, weighing in at just 1.7kg, but strong enough to carry up to 20kg. The fully adjustable back system will comfortably fit adults from 5'2"-6'2" (157-187cm). It features the LittleLife patented anchor point, a simple foot holder that leaves you with two hands to safely strap your child in. The anatomically shaped harness and removable face pad keep your child safe, secure and happy while you explore together. The internal frame is aluminium - lightweight and strong, with soft touch top grab handles. The Ranger also has a pivoting hip belt to take the weight off your shoulders with two small zipped accessory pockets so that you have everything you need for a no-fuss trip out to the countryside.
First thing I do on a website before making a purchase is check the reviews, seeing as there isn't one I'll add one. For the price this carrier is worth the money. It's lightweight and hardly any movement once all the straps are correct to your needs. It's a bit fiddly the first time but after a while becomes a lot clearer. Being male I didn't check the instructions and managed pretty well.
Many more walks without worrying about a pram to look forward to
- Who should use it - and why
- Great for impromptu trips to the countryside or short walks around town, the Ranger is light and simple without compromising on safety.
- Adjustable back system and hip belt
- Anatomically shaped seating area with x-buckle harness
- Washable removable face pad
- 2 zipped accessory pockets - 1L of storage
- Max load: 20kg
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Dimensions: 28x26x75cm
- Suitable from 6 months to 3 years