Petzl Scorpio Vertigo Via Ferrata Lanyard
- Our Price
The Petzl Scorpio Vertigo via ferrata Lanyard is designed specifically for use on via ferrata routes. The lanyard arms are elasticated to keep them close to your body, prevent tangling and reduce the risk of tripping while you're moving. The tearing energy absorber is in a protective pouch with zipper for ease of inspection. The Petzl Scorpio has a special extra attachment point which is really useful to clip-in to rest or when traversing. Included are two Petzl Vertigo WL karabiners designed specially for via ferrata with extra strength, a wide gate opening (for clipping over rungs and cables) and for fast and easy, one handed operation. The Petzl Scorpio is best attached to the harness using a simple lark's head hitch and doesn't require any additional hardware.
- Who should use it - and why
- Via ferrata users who want a shock absorbing lanyard that is compact and very easy to use
- Elasticated lanyard arms.
- Compact tearing energy absorber system in protected in zippered pouch.
- Short, third attachment point for resting and traversing.
- Easy lark's head attachment to the harness.
- Complete with special Vertigo karabiners designed for via ferrata.
- Weight including Vertigo krabs is 504g.
- CE (CE/UIAA L60 2 only)