Petzl Pandion Harness
- Our Price
The Petzl Pandion harness is ideal for via ferrata, sport climbing and indoor climbing. It's lightweight to carry and comfortable to wear. The Petzl Pandion Harness is very simple to put on with the help of it's colour coded leg loops and the pre-threaded single pull buckles which make it easy to adjust. It has a single reinforced tie-in loop to which the via ferrata lanyard should be attached and this keeps everything simple and reduces the risk of mistakes. The single side gear loop stays out of the way while wearing a pack. The Pandion harness is also guaranteed for 3 years.
- Who should use it - and why
- Via ferrata users and sport climbers where low weight and ease of use are important, and carrying large racks of gear or prolonged sitting supported in the harness, are unlikely.
- One size fits all.
- Colour coded so that putting it on correctly is easy.
- Quick and easy adjustment for fit and when changing clothing layers.
- Single front tie-in point removes confusion and avoids mistakes.
- Flexible equipment loop stays out of the way while wearing a pack.
- Lightweight 400g makes it easy to wear or carry.
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps.
- CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- 3-year guarantee.