Sprayway Santiago Rainpants
- Our Price
A brilliant first pair of overtrousers. When the weather turns nasty it's always useful to have some waterproof trousers at hand. The Santiago Rainpant from Sprayway uses Sprayway's clever Hydro/Dry fabric. This has a durable, water repellant finish as well as a waterproof and breathable membrane. Together, these will keep the wind and rain out, whilst helping you maintain a comfortable temperature so there's no 'boil in the bag" effect. The side leg zips and taffeta lining make these trousers incredibly easy to get on and off and full taped seams and storms flaps add to the weather protection.
- Who should use it - and why
- An excellent pair of waterproof trousers and an absolute bargain too.
- Hydro/Dry waterproof
- 'Slip on, slip off' taffeta lining
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Side leg zips with storm flap and rain gutter
- 1 back pocket
- Regular and short leg lengths available