Sprayway Santiago Jacket Mens
- Our Price
A versatile, entry level walking jacket from Sprayway. Making use of their own-brand waterproof fabric, Hydro/dry, this jacket is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. It also incorporates an interactive zip-in system for Sprayway fleeces and a external double storm guard which maximises thermal insulation on those especially cold and wet days.
This jacket does not compromise on weight either. At only 674g it is lightweight and packs down incredibly small - it certainly won't weigh you down while you're out or jeapodise your pack size due to carrying large bulky waterproofs.
- Who should use it - and why
- Ideal for completing your Duke of Edinburgh award, your first trip into the hills or a family camping trip. This jacket is versatile and robust - you will get full weather protection and breathability while not compromising on pack size or weight.
- Constructed using Sprayway's own-brand waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric, Hydro/dry
- Wire peaked, two-way volume adjustable fixed hood which rolls away
- Inter-Active (I.A.) front zip with external double storm guard
- Map pocket under storm guard
- Small inner pocket
- Part elasticated cuff with velcro and tab adjustment
- Adjustable shock cord hem