Berghaus Arran Waterproof Jacket
- Our Price
Described by Berghaus as the 'ultimate hiking jacket' the Arran certainly has a lot to live up to, and it doesn't do a bad job of it either. Waterproof to 15 times the UK standard the Hydroshell Elite fabric is also tough and breathable. The storm flap - often neglected in favour of fashionable coloured zips - adds to the usefulness of the Arran especially in the UK when even a brilliant summers day can quickly turn to wind and rain. The lining uses Argentium silver ion technology which is wicking and odour resistant so it is comfortable to wear and shouldn't smell like wet dog after a day out in the rain!
- Who should use it - and why
- Anyone wanting a tough waterproof jacket. The Arran has a great level of waterproofing and all the features you need for walking.
- Hydroshell Elite waterproof fabric
- Argentium odour resistant lining
- Fully adjustable roll-away hood
- Four zipped pockets: 2 handwarmer, 1 chest and 1 internal
- Drawcord hem adjustment