Rab Longitude Pants
- Our Price
A fantastic lightweight pair of trousers, ideal for travellers they tuck away into their own integrated stuff sack - the back pocket! Once packed up they can be zipped in and then clipped to your waistband or climbing harness by the handy loop on the stuff sack, a great idea if you're planning a long journey and not quite sure it'll be warm enough for shorts by the end of the day. The Matrix SW fabric is lightweight but also durable and wind resistant. Perfect for mountain treks and backpacking. The small pack size, key clip and zipped security pocket make them even more handy for travellers, they won't take up much space and will keep your valuables safe so all you have to worry about is finding your way around.
- Who should use it - and why
- Walkers, climbers and travellers, the light weight, small pack size and tough fabric make these a great all around active trouser.
- Wind resistant Matrix SW stretch fabric
- Part elasticated waistband
- 2 Large front pockets, 1 with key clip
- 1 zipped back pocket that doubles as stuff sack
- 1 zipped security pocket
- Lightweight and quick drying